**UPDATED, June 1, 2020
As I mentioned below, with work being so busy, I would probably publish a link from a publication, with more updates, as they have more people on staff.Your welcome to check my list below, which is sorted by date, and alphabetical order; or 303 Magazine keeps updating this list, so I will link it, here. Thanks for much for supporting our small Denver businesses!
Here is a list of Denver restaurants that are going to be opening up their dining rooms and patios. A few things to note:
- As things seem to change day to day, please check in with the restaurant before going
- Many restaurants are requiring reservations, please see if the restaurant you want to dine in, requires them.
- Every restaurant will require you to wear a mask. If you’d like to familiarize yourself with other guidelines, please check here.
- Many Denver restaurants, that don’t have patios, are waiting on a variance from the city. to provide outdoor seating in parking lots, sidewalks and alleyways. So if you feel more comfortable dining on a patio, it could be soon that your fave restaurant has one. Stay tuned to their social for updates.
- Restaurants were only given two days notice to open, though they had hoped for two weeks. Please be patient & kind with them! Many have lost staff and need to retrain new servers. Others are racing to order produce, meat and other goods. Please understand, the first few weeks of this may be a little bumpy!
- Your Mom wants me to remind you, we are still in a global pandemic. I trust you will make the best and most informed decision for yourselves. This piece is meant to be informative, but not an endorsement that dining out, (or grocery shopping, etc) is 100% safe.
I built this in a Google doc and the font went a little nutty, once imported, so forgive the format. I will either continue to update, or as work is really crazy, update with a link to one of the publications that has a full time team updating their list!
**Brewery Update (5/29 12:55pm)
Wednesday, May 27
This Thursday – Sunday special at BurroRito. Buy a beer, get a beer.
When you purchase a burrito and a Ratio Beerworks Mexican Lager pint on tap, receive your second beer on them.
1825 Blake Street, Denver (720) 826-2147
4483 Logan Street, Denver (303) 296-1003
**Monkey Barrel Brewery • Sunnyside
1453 Larimer St, Denver (303) 534-5855
1900 Chestnut Place, Denver (720) 535-9719
2219 W 32nd Ave, Denver (720) 287-4493
1431 Larimer Street, Denver (303) 820-2282
3090 North Larimer Street, Denver 303-593-2713
1701 Wynkoop Street, Denver (303) 640-3474
1701 Wynkoop Street, Denver (303) 534-1970
Thursday, May 28
Dine in now, patio hopes to be open next weekend. Updates on social.
(And yes, Friday night happy hour is in effect!)
400 East 7th Avenue, Denver (720) 617-9410
1475 East 17th Avenue, Denver (303) 386-3509
Larimer Lounge (They will have Globe Halls BBQ to eat)
2721 Larimer Street, Denver (303) 296-1003
2030 W 30th Ave, Denver (303) 993-3120
400 East 7th Avenue, Denver (720) 617-9400
3200 Tejon Street, Denver (303) 927-6334
116 Stone Street, Morrison (208) 861-7873
3301 Tejon St, Denver, (720) 572-5997
Friday, May 29
2298 Clay Street, Denver | (720) 512-3894
Ballpark: (303) 297-3644
Cherry Creek: (303) 322-7666
3618 Tejon Street, Denver (720) 710-6620
5410 East Colfax Avenue (720) 277-3225
3458 Larimer Street, Denver (303) 295-8977
**Los Chingones • Five Points/RiNo
This Friday thru Sunday. Check their Insta for updates. Pre-Order only!
3600 West Colfax Ave., 720-476-7831
Monday, June 1
3200 Pecos Street, Denver (720) 269-4778
1700 Platte Street, Suite 140, Denver (720) 667-4652
Both locations. 2715 17th St , Denver and 145 N Broadway, Denver
Tuesday, June 2